Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change or cancel my subscription?
1. Open the Settings app
2. Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions
3. Tap Pitch Piano
4. Choose a different subscription option, or tap Cancel Subscription. If you don't see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
Link to Apple's support page
How do I play other difficulty levels of a song (Easy, Medium, Hard, Epic)?
1. Tap song title and open dropdown menu
2. Pick the difficulty level
3. Play with different difficulty levels
Many songs only have 1 difficulty available while others have 2 or 3! If you are interested in us creating an easier or harder version of a specific song please request it here!
Do I need a piano or keyboard to use Pitch Piano?
Yes, Pitch Piano is designed for you to play a real piano while following along with the app. If you have access to a keyboard or piano we encourage you to try it out!
Do I have to pay to use Pitch Piano?
No, you can play all public domain songs for free! We also offer a 7 day free trial if you decide to try out the premium version and unlock all the songs on the app.